1. There is no entry fee. Any number of entries are allowed by a filmmaker for each section.
2. Only films produced after January 2013 will be accepted for the festival. Last date for receipt of entries is September 9, 2016.
3. Entries must be available for the festival screening in DVD Format: 2 Copies of DVD of each Film/Documentary/PSA.
4. The entries received will not be returned.
5. The entry parcel must state clearly: NO COMMERCIAL VALUE. FOR FESTIVAL PREVIEW ONLY.
6. The DVD entries must be labeled with Title, running time and Contact Information. Please do not send Master tapes, or any originals.
7. Please make sure you send the following to complete the registration process
1) 2 DVDs of your film
2) 1 CD/DVD with the following images
a. Trailer of the film
b. Directors photos (300 dpi)
c. 3 working stills from the film (300 dpi)
3) Supporting Bonafide certificate from your institute. If the film is a group project, all the students’ names should be mentioned in the certificate.
If the trailer of the film is available online please mention it in the registration form in the ‘Link to the video’ section.
8. Please pack with adequate care . Do not use material that can damage the DVD/ tape.
9. The films which have been sent earlier to the film festival will not be reconsidered.
10. The short-listed films will be announced on the blog by the end of October.
11.TISS will provide hospitality to invited filmmakers and travel expenses for one filmmaker per film. Details will be emailed to the selected filmmakers on the announcement of selected films.
For queries, contact:
Nikhita – +91-9999280552
Sanghamitra – +91-9903346345
School of Media and Cultural Studies
Tata Institute of Social Sciences,
V.N. Purav Marg,
Deonar, Mumbai – 400 088